Dr. Elena Kitova (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ph.D. in Chemistry, Moscow State University, 1994
- Research associate with Dr. John Klassen
Elena’s research field is biological mass spectrometry, with focus on non-covalent protein complexes
Dr. Pavel I. Kitov (email@example.com)
- M.Sc. in Chemistry, Moscow State University, 1987 (Advisor: Prof. Y. G. Bundel)
- Ph.D. in Chemistry, Russian Academy of Sciences, 1994 (Advisor: Prof. N. K. Kochetkov)
- Postdoctoral fellow then research associate with Dr. David Bundle since November, 1994
Pavel’s current research is focused on organic chemistry and data analysis.
Dr. Mickey Richards (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- B.A. (Honors) in Chemistry, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, 1996
- M.Sc. in Chemistry, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1998 (Advisor: Prof. Samuel H. Gellman)
- Ph.D. in Chemistry, University of Alberta, 2012 (Advisor: Prof. Todd L. Lowary)
- Postdoctoral fellow in John’s lab since October, 2014
Mickey’s research involves molecular dynamics simulations on proteins, protein-ligand complexes, and protein-lipid complexes, as well as NMR on carbohydrates and proteins.
Dr. Ling Han (email@example.com)
- B.Sc., Chemistry, Nanjing University, China, 2007
- M.Sc., Chemistry, Nanjing University, China, 2010
- Ph.D., Chemistry, University of Alberta, 2015
- Postdoctoral Fellow in Klassen group since September 2015
Ling is mainly focusing on investigating the mechanism of protein-glycolipid interactions, and the influence of membrane environments on the interactions, also he is interested in developing mass spectrometry based methods for small biomolecules (e.g. glycolipids) quantitation
Dr. Heajin Park (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- B.S., in Pharmacy, Chung-Ang University, South Korea, 2012
- M.S., in PHarmacy, Chung-Ang University, South Korea, 2014
- Ph.D., in Pharmacy, Chung-Ang University, South Korea, 2018
Heajin’s research is focused on the analysis of N-glycan using ESI-MS.
Hong Lin (email@example.com)
- B.Sc., Science, Zhejiang University, 2010
- M.Sc., Mass Spectrometry, Analytical Chemistry, University of Alberta, 2013
- Mass Spectrometry Technologist in Alberta Glycomics Center since 2015
Jianing Li (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- B.Sc., Chemical Engineering, North China University of Science and Technology.
- M.Sc., Applied Chemistry, Jilin University, China.
- Ph.D. Candidate in Klassen group since September 2016
Jianing’s research interest is to study protein-glycolipid interactions using ESI-MS and Nanodisc techniques.
Yilin Wang (email@example.com)
- B.Sc., Engineering, South China University of Technology, China, 2016
- Master Candidate in Klassen group since September 2016
Zhixiong Li (zl10
- Ph.D. Candidate in Klassen group since January 2017
- B.A. in Chemistry, Central University of Venezuela, 2010
- Ph.D. Candidate in Klassen group since May 2018
Linh Nguyen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- B.Sc., Chemistry, Hanoi University of Science, 2017
- Master Candidate in Klassen group since September 2018
Md Reazul Islam (email@example.com)
- M.Pharm in Clinical Pharmacy and Pharmacology, University of Dhaka, 2013
Ph.D. Candidate in Klassen group since September 2018