Dr. Elena Kitova (email@example.com)
- Ph.D. in Chemistry, Moscow State University, 1994
- Research associate with Dr. John Klassen
Elena’s research field is biological mass spectrometry, with focus on non-covalent protein complexes
Dr. Pavel I. Kitov (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- M.Sc. in Chemistry, Moscow State University, 1987 (Advisor: Prof. Y. G. Bundel)
- Ph.D. in Chemistry, Russian Academy of Sciences, 1994 (Advisor: Prof. N. K. Kochetkov)
- Postdoctoral fellow then research associate with Dr. David Bundle since November, 1994
Pavel’s current research is focused on organic chemistry and data analysis.
Dr. Mickey Richards (email@example.com)
- B.A. (Honors) in Chemistry, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, 1996
- M.Sc. in Chemistry, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1998 (Advisor: Prof. Samuel H. Gellman)
- Ph.D. in Chemistry, University of Alberta, 2012 (Advisor: Prof. Todd L. Lowary)
- Postdoctoral fellow in John’s lab since October, 2014
Mickey’s research involves molecular dynamics simulations on proteins, protein-ligand complexes, and protein-lipid complexes, as well as NMR on carbohydrates and proteins.
Dr. Ling Han (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- B.Sc., Chemistry, Nanjing University, China, 2007
- M.Sc., Chemistry, Nanjing University, China, 2010
- Ph.D., Chemistry, University of Alberta, 2015
- Postdoctoral Fellow in Klassen group since September 2015
Ling is mainly focusing on investigating the mechanism of protein-glycolipid interactions, and the influence of membrane environments on the interactions, also he is interested in developing mass spectrometry based methods for small biomolecules (e.g. glycolipids) quantitation
Hong Lin (email@example.com)
- B.Sc., Science, Zhejiang University, 2010
- M.Sc., Mass Spectrometry, Analytical Chemistry, University of Alberta, 2013
- Mass Spectrometry Technologist in Alberta Glycomics Center since 2015
Jun Li (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- B.Sc., Chemistry, Zhejiang University, 2013
- Ph.D. Candidate in Klassen Group since Sepetember 2013
Jun mainly focuses on protein-glycolipid interactions using electrospray ionization mass spectrometry (ESI-MS) and model membranes such as nanodiscs and picodiscs.
Yajie Chen (email@example.com)
- B.Sc., Biochemisty and Immunology, Newcastle University, U.K., 2011
- M.Sc., Biopharmaceutical Regulatory Science, Northeastern University, U.S., 2013
- Ph.D. Candidate in Klassen group since January 2015
Yajie’s research is focusing on discovering interaction between Human Milk Oligosaccharide (HMO) and various proteins using ESI-MS
Jianing Li (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- B.Sc., Chemical Engineering, North China University of Science and Technology.
- M.Sc., Applied Chemistry, Jilin University, China.
- Ph.D. Candidate in Klassen group since September 2016
Jianing’s research interest is to study protein-glycolipid interactions using ESI-MS and Nanodisc techniques.
Yilin Wang (email@example.com)
- B.Sc., Engineering, South China University of Technology, China, 2016
- Master Candidate in Klassen group since September 2016
Zhixiong Li (zl10
- Ph.D. Candidate in Klassen group since January 2017